Here are the steps for manually updating the Kubio plugin:
- From the WordPress Dashboard, head over to Plugins > Installed Plugins;
- Click the “Add New” button;
- Click the “Upload Plugin” button;
- Select “Choose File” and navigate to your ZIP file;
- Click on “Install Now”;
- If the version numbers differs between the installed version and the ZIP file, you will see a new screen (as of WordPress 5.5) comparing them and asking whether you want to proceed;
- Click on “Replace current with uploaded”.